Aurora Project Forum -UFO-Alieni-Archeologia Misteriosa-Sumeri-Astronomia-Libera Informazione-Cospirazioni-

AUTHORIZED MESSAGE FROM MJ1

« Older   Newer »
TOPIC_ICON5  view post Posted on 16/9/2005, 11:56     +1   -1

Presidente Gruppo Aurora

Group:
Administrator

AUTHORIZED MESSAGE FROM MJ1

skywatcher (Bill Hamilton) 8/15/2004 1:11 pm EDT
Dr. Burisch Catselas. The Re/Search for the Truth Volume 19 Page 16 GLP Forum

UJ,
Here is the full text of the message I received from J1 - I think the time has come to share it with you. It was also a revelation to Dan according to him.

As received via telex 02MAY040630U, authorized directly from the working 12 "01 MAY 2004

Dear Mr. Hamilton:

It has been determined that an answer to your genuine human question about Danny should be provided. Danny has been the unwitting star in the release of information that was determined important long before he was born. In 1958, as part of an information exchange program established four years prior, the jrod that was later to meet with Danny informed the United States government of a need to establish regular treaties leading up to a culmination of a human time loop paradox, 54 years later, in 2012. The timing of his information was driven by numerology. Once informed, representatives of the working group established by President Truman confirmed it by the jrod's government's representatives. The beings from Orion confirmed the information in 1967 and an immediate meeting was held at White Sands between all three groups. Unknown to us at that time, they had established a base some 15 light years away, in our 1958.

In 1973, in the last year of a 15 year sampling agreement, grandfathered by 9 years of abductions that had already taken place, Danny was taken by Crain family agreement to help preserve the future, while playing as a child in a California park. Many other children were taken as well. He has believed, to this time, that he was taken as a random sample and is only being told of the truth today, with this letter. The intermixture between he and another's son, Michael, did occur as he was told, but it was a planned operation. Michael was dying of cancer.

During the 1976 treaty conference it was determined that Danny may be placed in a position for later disclosure of sensitive information regarding the paradox, depending on his life direction. During that same year Danny was introduced to the Los Angeles Microscopical Society, via a physician with close ties, and so was brought into the external sphere of our influences. Those influences branched out during his tenure in England and we watched as he came to a decision on what side he was on. He chose the Maji's direction and not that of the Illuminati.

By the time of the 1985 treaty discussions, Danny was making a distinction for himself at the University of Nevada: as a scholar and a rebellious trouble maker! We extended the discussions for another year as a suitable candidate had not yet been determined. Robert Lazar was in this group of candidates. By 1986 we had decided that Mr. Lazar was possibly one of the best to steer that way, but he quickly got out of control and didn't realize the doors that were being opened to him, rather he was too much the rebel. Several other characters have since also been assigned to assist in the information release. While Mr. Lazar pulled himself apart, and we were helping a little because of his loose cannon nature, we set our eyes on Danny. Danny was inducted in 1986 and was almost immediately given a small bit of information to hide. He wasn't aware that his information was of little importance at the time, little more than Mr. Lazar had already released. The first test release was done to reporter George Knapp and Danny performed brilliantly, denying everything but showing a psychological willingness to tell the truth about a subject so important to mankind. Such metered releases from us continued to Mr. Knapp and progressed as time went by into a treaty-authorised set of releases to the public for two purposes- 1- to fulfill a moral and ethical obligation to evolve certain information as required in the treaties, subordinate to an open government release that would eventuate a panicking populace, and later -2- we found to release Lotus information to the right sources that would carry it as a myth into the future. That myth will eventually prompt the Lotus model being found at the right time.

He was put through University at New York, but the later decision of the Committee of the Majority to censure Danny for his unauthorised release of information about Mars resulted in his paying a price for his disobedience. That censure is still in effect as the Majestic 12 has not taken up old decisions, during the tenure of the Committee's reign.

In 1991 Danny was assigned for a short time to an operations group that served in Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Iraq. The nature of his service has been alluded to, but is not germane in this context.

In 1994 Danny was selected by the jrod to be the front man in the biological research into his nerve disease. His selection came at a price as there existed a big rivalry for the spot. That rivalry was quieted when we released to the other scientists that the particular jrod was aboard the same craft when Danny was taken in childhood. They were not informed of the intermixture, and such issues now remain moot as all but the few that were not directly involved with Aquarius in those years are now dead.

Danny served as the leader of the Aquarius - J-Rod Biological Working Group with distinction. The group failed to resolve the disease but made many inroads to that end.

We decided to release the information about the paradox to Danny and it was not a quid pro quo. Sorry Dan! (We hope you understand all this and you forgive me. It was decided for the best.) Danny provided us with the information that he had received from the jrod, while still in a twilight state after the incident. We knew that Danny would find it impossible to keep such information to himself, due to his moral and ethical outlook on life, even after the penalty he paid several years before.

In 2003 we met in treaty discussions. The treaty was set into abeyance for the period of 1 year, for many reasons. Almost comically, one of the reasons listed was so that the next conference would not be held in 2012, but as three separated species in 2013. The numerologist jrods were superstitious! A more sober concern, and one other reason for the abeyance, is the presence of a faction of jrods that do not share our vision for a happy future. They feel themselves superior to other groups, including us and have allied themselves with the Illuminati. Their numbers make the issue formidable. We, in concert with the jrods and Orion Universal Brotherhood, are acting to suppress the threat. Contact with bona fide intra-galactic alien intelligences (not at all relating to this issue) has occurred throughout the years. The counsel of such intelligences, always greatly advanced beyond our own and benevolent, is being sought by those assigned to do so. Their opinions, just as those representing many cultures and religions, will be taken into account as we move forward to counter these threats to mankind. Danny has never been involved with projects with those intelligences. This is the first he has heard of them, from an authorised source.... You may provide the gist of this information to those picking your brain.

We hope for a bright future for mankind. Submitted, J1 for the Majestic 12, as approved."

~=~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~>>-<>~+~<>-<<~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~=~

~ ADDENDUM ~

Crackajack 7/7/2004 6:02 am EDT

Dr.Burisch and His Enigma: Volume 16:) GLP Forum

Great to see ya back again HS. Hi All. Timely new thread. wink.gif Rather than argue with each other about hoax or not, right or wrong, science or belief, occult or otherwise, woo-woo or sane etc etc etc, how ´bout redirecting those energies to further research? No question is a dumb question but some questions will just not be answered. Why? Because not one soul here can answer some questions with 100% certainty. Get over it already *smile*.

Then again, it appears all over as far as "The Effort" is concerned, so may as well return to our "normal" little lives....lol Private choice of course. wink.gif This received via email recently from Marci (thank you). Discern for yourselves as you will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following letter from J came in my pouch today, and after reading it, and re-reading it I have decided that I need to send this out to everybody as soon as possible. For reasons of privacy, everybody except for Linda (using her public email address) has been blind cc´d. Since J´s letter seems to refer to something that was posted previously on the GLP forum, I took the liberty of going there and making a copy of that posted entry for reference purposes.

I don´t know if it might be of any help to you, Bill or Linda, as you are the ones having to weather the brunt of the firestorm right now, but it does refer to the free-for-all that is going on right now. Maybe it will help, I hope so. If not, at least it is something you can read to help put things into perspective.

To the two GLP members I have addressed this letter to: I am using your email addresses on behalf of the whole forum. I hope you don´t mind. There are just too many to handle. So please feel free to send this on to the rest, and if you wish to post it, go ahead. I can see no reason why not. I don´t think it was meant to be a private communication between myself and "J". Marci

Letter from J [an "insider"] regarding Dan Burisch

Mr. Deppeller and all, you may distribute this letter to whomever you choose. Or, not. As a preamble, I do not believe that the library addition under the name Noory should be given to him. No good would come with doing so. I personally doubt he would remember it after receiving his next paycheck.

To the children here reading,

You have been witness to a truth, a truth that shall be called otherwise by those whose destiny is more simple than others. True enough this man is a hoax to them, as their world view will not grasp otherwise. In finality they used all that they had left and soon the man who started the pressing at my boy will hold up his and those of his ilk´s best banner against him: their love of money and their dependence on your also believing in such societal rules. Hundreds of pages of information exist, including verified documents, eyewitness reports of confirmation, his work that could be studied, and direct encounters that have resulted in many feelings about him as a man. That will be given over to derision soon, to the fools of the time. He was informed that this would happen, in 2000.

He smiled at me and said, "Okay." He knows the purpose for which he was called. Those close to him and those in power have accurately said "bread and circuses now". Discussion around my boy lately has been subdued for his health. He will not know all he is to be called. He will not read the articles destined for a magazine that headlines, "Alien Ghost at Roswell" or some other nonsense tabloid spew, nor ever have to deal with the equally nonsensical tabloid headers Arthur Bell, George Noory, George Knapp, and some guys called William Birnes and Donald Ecker. The tabloid rag offered by Mr. Noory and the last two names have promised the complete story of my boy.

They offer this by showing a rubber monster for a science fiction movie on the cover, speaking to some of our information releases, misreads of his complicated life and honest loving decisions, and holding up his checkbook. They should know that it was that response that damned the entire community from our moving forward. They have written their check and we have determined that they are representing insufficient funds to move forward. I doubt they have the capacity to wrap their minds around that.

My boy does not need to know anymore about this. Years before many of you were born a decision was made to set a test before the public, in defiance of the prognostications of the famous Brookings Institution report of 1960. That test, using a man with simple brilliance, was carried out.

In 1971, a decision was carried to use my boy in this effort. I had no idea at the time that he was to be much more than I knew at the time. He was to encounter another child under extreme circumstances and my boy would only live on through him. I have known the person as my child ever since.

The ball was put in motion in 1975 when he first began to show brilliance with a microscope. Powers decided at that time to offer two roads, in a test of his mettle. He chose the difficult road. He chose the only right road. Some of the greater truth was showed to him and his simplicity of heart and love of people drove him forward toward them.

We of the smaller group have felt too that this community was not necessarily the best to offer this test of human immunity against disillusionment. It was determined the only contiguous community now available, set apart from the bars of the Brookings Institution´s findings. Given the great proximity to the time of changes, it was the only course we could attempt out of respect for people that have so long yelled for truth.

The power plays that happened prior to his success with the model and ultimate retirement ultimately wore him down too. But he survived. Some of his work has insured that you will too. Laugh at his name at your own moral expense. He prays for every one of you daily, anyway.

It remains my hope that one day another offer will be made to the public. Maybe they will then show that they can grasp what is before them. Or, maybe they will fail again. Only time will tell us. I hope that this letter has reached each of you in good health and that you remain so for many years of happiness. The time has come for me to go, and so you will also be returned to the reaction that has driven our decision to step back instead of forward: outright dismissal, entertainment value headlines, the hoaxed-truth boxes of the recent Century, mocking, moving cartoons as responses instead of human value, and self aggrandizement. In my deepest heart, I pray for each person here. J"

SKYWATCHER (Bill Hamilton)

Site Admin Joined: 26 Jul 2005 Posts: 142 Location: California

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:39 am

http://stargateforum.greatboard.com/viewto...p?t=5&start=210

Post subject: Dan's induction

Ed and all,

It needs to be understood that Dan was recruited in 1986 as an undergrad at UNLV showing brilliance and the ability to "think out of the box" which seems to be a hallmark the maji look for. As time passed, it became apparent that Dan had already been chosen when he was abducted as a boy and his friend was also taken. It turns out that the friend died and Dan may have had a DNA transfer from that friend who died. It seems as the story unfolds that the friend is the son of MJ-1 and Dan was then "adopted in spirit" by MJ-1 and treated as a son to replace the one he lost. Whether Dan now has some of the traits of MJ-1's son is unknown, except the son was brilliant. When Dan showed his talents in the lab, he was approached. He was not immediately briefed on ETs or the history of anything, but simply brought in to look at some peculiar cells under a microscope which he asked questions about and received few answers. In fact, after that first phase of his work, he was given leave and only brought back later to be briefed on the EBE nature of the cells he had examined. Before that, he thought that all talk of EBEs, ETs, and UFOs belonged to fringe areas and just ignored the subject as at the time he had no conscious recall of the missing time period when he was 10.

I am paraphrasing a lot here, but I was also told that he was also selected for disclosure when Bob Lazar didn't work out. I think Bob was brought into the program not to solve space flight, but to dabble in the reverse engineering so he could talk about it when the time was ripe, however he was what would be called a "cowboy" and went off on his own whereby any further plan to use Bob was scrapped and Dan, who was already talking to a couple of guys under duress, was then thought to be the choice for testing the waters. I must say it was a good choice, but the reaction of many was appalling in that many jumped on a debunking bandwagon without doing a modicum of investigation and seeing the rich amount of material that Dan was giving us out of his sense of truth, justice, and the American Way (any resemblance to superman is purely coincidental. )

When Marci did all she could do to signal that this man Dan needed attention and help, few responded. I was one. Don was one. She needed help in bringing out the story. That she was recruited to do this or just chose to do it on her own is not as important and the REVELATIONS themselves and those who have posted on the Golden Thread in support of those revelations. We all question: Could this be true? Is this information we can align with or disinformation to mislead us? No argument could persuade you from any one of us, not even Dan because each has to examine the evidence, analyze, be guided by your intuition and ESP if you use it, and decide for themselves. Soon enough, the truth will shine brighter than all other lights and the shadows lurking around these revelations will dispel and fade back into the night.

Fonte
http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/Links/M...MJ1Burisch.html

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/9/2005, 14:29     +1   -1

Presidente Gruppo Aurora

Group:
Administrator

Traduzione con Power Translator

COMUNICAZIONE AUTORIZZATA DA MJ1

skywatcher (Bill Hamilton) 8/15/2004 1:11 pm EDT
Il Dott. Burisch Catselas. Il Re/Search per il Volume di Verità 19 Pagina 16 Foro di GLP

UJ,
Ecco il pieno testo della comunicazione io ricevetti da J1 - io penso che il tempo è venuto a dividerlo con Lei. Era anche una rivelazione a Dan secondo lui.

Come via ricevuta telex 02MAY040630U, autorizzò direttamente dal lavorando 12 "01 maggio 2004

Caro Sig. Hamilton:

Si ha determinato che una risposta alla Sua domanda umana e genuina su Danny dovrebbe essere offerta. Danny è stato la stella inconsapevole nella liberazione di informazioni che sono state determinate importante brama prima che lui nascesse. Nel 1958, quattro anni stabilirono antecedente come parte di un programma di cambio di informazioni, i jrod che erano più tardi incontrarsi con Danny informarono il governo di Stati Uniti di un bisogno di stabilire trattati regolari che conducono ad un culmine di un paradosso di cappio di tempo umano, 54 anni più tardi nel 2012. Il tempismo delle sue informazioni fu guidato da numerology. Una volta informato, rappresentanti del gruppo che lavora stabiliti da Presidente Truman lo confermarono dai rappresentanti del governo del jrod. Gli esseri da Orion confermarono le informazioni in 1967 ed una riunione immediata fu tenuto a Sabbie Bianche tra tutti i tre gruppi. Ignoto a noi a quella durata, loro avevano stabilito via una base dei 15 anni luce, nei nostri 1958.

Nel 1973, nell'ultimo anno di un 15 anno che assaggia accordo, grandfathered da 9 anni di abduzioni che già avevano avuto luogo, Danny fu preso da accordo di famiglia di Crain per aiutare preserva il futuro, mentre giocando come un bambino in un parco di California. Molti altri bambini furono presi come bene. Lui ha creduto, a questa volta, che lui fu preso come un esemplare casuale e è stato dicendo solamente della verità oggi, con questa lettera. Il miscuglio tra lui ed un altro che è accaduto figlio, Michael come lui fu detto, ma era un'operazione progettata. Michael stava morendo a causa di cancro.

Durante la conferenza di trattato del 1976 fu determinato che Danny può essere messo in una posizione per più tardi la rivelazione di informazioni sensibili riguardo al paradosso, dipendendo da direzione di vita sua. Durante quel stesso anno Danny fu presentato alla Los Angeles Microscopical Società, via un medico con cravatte di chiusura, e così fu portato nella sfera esterna delle nostre influenze. Quelle influenze ramificarono fuori durante la sua tenuta in Inghilterra e noi guardammo come lui venne ad una decisione su che lato lui era su. Lui scelse la direzione del Maji e non quello dell'Illuminati.

Dalla durata delle 1985 discussioni di trattato, Danny stava fabbricando una distinzione per lui all'Università di Nevada: come un studioso ed un creatore di guaio ribelle! Noi estendemmo le discussioni per un altro anno come un candidato appropriato non era stato determinato ancora. Robert Lazar era in questo gruppo di candidati. Entro 1986 noi avevamo deciso che il Sig. Lazar possibilmente era uno del meglio a governare così, ma lui uscì rapidamente da controllo e non si rese conto delle porte che erano state aprendo a lui, piuttosto lui era troppo il ribelle. Molti altri caratteri sono stati assegnati da allora anche per assistere nella liberazione di informazioni. Mentre il Sig. Lazar si tirò separatamente, e noi stavamo aiutando un piccolo a causa della sua natura di cannone sciolta, noi mettemmo i nostri occhi su Danny. Danny fu insediato nel 1986 e pressocché fu dato immediatamente un piccolo pezzo di informazioni per nascondere. Lui non era consapevole che le sue informazioni erano della piccola importanza alla durata, poco più che il Sig. Lazar già aveva rilasciato. La prima liberazione di prova era fatta a reporter che Giorgio Knapp e Danny hanno compiuto brillantemente, mentre negando tutto ma mostrando una buona volontà psicologica per dire la verità su un soggetto così importante ad umanità. Tali liberazioni misurate da noi continuarono al Sig. Knapp ed avanzarono come tempo andò da in un trattato-authorised set di liberazioni al pubblico per due scopi - 1 - adempiere ad un'obbligazione morale ed etica per evolvere le certe informazioni come richiesto nei trattati, subordini ad una liberazione statale ed aperta che andrebbe a finire un popolino che è colto dal panico, e più tardi -2 - noi fondammo rilasciare informazioni di Lotus alle fonti corrette che lo porterebbero come un mito nel futuro. Quel mito eventualmente inciterà l'essere di modello di Lotus trovato alla durata corretta.

Lui fu messo attraverso l'Università a New York, ma il più tardi decisione del Comitato della Maggioranza di biasimare Danny per la sua liberazione non autorizzata di informazioni su Marte diede luogo all'il suo pagare un prezzo per la sua disubbidienza. Quella censura è ancora in effetto come il Maestoso 12 non hanno preso sulle vecchie decisioni, durante la tenuta del regno del Comitato.

Nel 1991 Danny fu assegnato per un po' di tempo ad un gruppo di operazioni che ha servito in Israele, Arabia Saudita, Bahrain, Kuwait, e l'Iraq. La natura del suo servizio è stata allusa, ma non è appropriato in questo contesto.

Nel 1994 Danny fu selezionato dal jrod per essere l'uomo anteriore nella ricerca biologica nella sua malattia di nervo. La sua selezione venne ad un prezzo come là esistè una grande rivalità per la macchia. Quella rivalità si acquietò quando noi rilasciammo agli altri scienziati che il particolare jrod era a bordo della stessa arte quando Danny fu preso in infanzia. Loro non furono informati del miscuglio, e tali problemi ora rimangono assemblea come tutti ma il poco quello non fu coinvolto direttamente con Acquario in quegli anni ora è morto.

Danny servì come il leader dell'Acquario - il J-Rod Gruppo che Lavora Biologico con distinzione. Il gruppo andò a vuoto a chiarire la malattia ma fece molte incursioni a quella fine.

Noi decidemmo di rilasciare le informazioni sul paradosso a Danny e non era una cicca pro quo. Dan spiacente! (Noi speriamo che Lei capisca tutti questo e Lei mi perdona. Fu deciso per il meglio.) Danny c'offrì con le informazioni che lui aveva ricevuto dal jrod, mentre ancora in un stato di crepuscolo dopo l'incidente. Noi sapemmo che Danny l'avrebbe trovato impossibile tenere tali informazioni a lui, a causa di prospettiva morale ed etica sua su vita anche dopo che la sanzione penale che lui ha pagato prima molti anni.

Nel 2003 noi c'incontrammo in discussioni di trattato. Il trattato fu messo in abeyance per il periodo di 1 anno, per molte ragioni. Quasi comicamente, una delle ragioni elencata era così che la prossima conferenza non sarebbe contenuta nel 2012, ma come tre specie separata nel 2013. I numerologist jrods erano superstiziosi! Una preoccupazione più sobria, ed un'altra ragione per l'abeyance, è la presenza di una fazione di jrods che non divide la nostra visione per un futuro felice. Loro si sentono superiori agli altri gruppi, incluso noi e si è alleato con l'Illuminati. I loro numeri fanno il problema formidabile. Noi, in concerto col jrods ed Orion la Fratellanza Universale, sta agendo sopprimere la minaccia. Contatti con bona fide notizie aliene ed intra-galattiche (non a tutto relativo a questo problema) è accaduto in tutto gli anni. Il consiglio di tali notizie, sempre grandemente avanzato oltre nostro proprio e benevolo, è stato cercando da quegli assegnò fare così. Le loro opinioni, nel momento in cui quelli rappresentando molte culture e religioni, sarà preso in considerazione come noi ci muoviamo in avanti contraddire queste minacce ad umanità. Danny non è stato comportato mai con progetti con quelle notizie. Questo è il primo che lui ha sentito di loro, da una fonte autorizzata.... Lei può offrire l'essenza di queste informazioni a quelli che scelgono il Suo cervello.

Noi speriamo in un brillante futuro per umanità. Sottoposto, J1 per il Maestoso 12, come approvato."

~ = ~ -: - ~ = ~ -: - ~ >> - <> ~ + ~ <> - << ~ -: - ~ = ~ -: - ~ = ~

~ L'AGGIUNTA ~

Crackajack 7/7/2004 6:02 di mattina EDT

Dr.Burisch ed il Suo Enigma: Volume 16:) Foro di GLP

Grande vedere di nuovo di nuovo ya HS. Ciao Tutti. Filo nuovo ed opportuno. Piuttosto che disputare l'un con l'altro su beffa o non, corretto od offende, scienza o credenza, occulto o altrimenti, corteggiare-corteggi o sano ecc ecc ecc, come ´bout che reinstrada quelle energie all'ulteriore ricerca? Nessuna domanda è una domanda muta ma a delle domande non saranno risposte appena. Perché? Perché non un'anima qui può rispondere a delle domande con 100% certezza. Lo trovi su già * sorrida *.

Poi di nuovo, appare del tutto finito come lontano come concerne "Lo Sforzo", così bene come ritorni a piccole vite "normali" nostre.... il lol scelta Privata chiaramente. Questo ricevette recentemente e-mail di via da Marci (grazie). Discerna per voi stessi come Lei voglia.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

La lettera seguente da J entrò nella mia borsa oggi, e dopo l'avere letto, e re-leggendolo io ho deciso che io ho bisogno di spedire fuori al più presto possibile questo ad ognuno. Per ragioni di riserbo, ognuno a parte Linda (usando il suo indirizzo di e-mail pubblico) è stato cc´d cieco. Siccome la lettera di J´s sembra riferirsi a qualche cosa che prima è stato affisso sul foro di GLP, io presi la libertà di andando là e fare una copia di quell'affisse entrata per scopi di referenza.

Io don´t sanno se è probabile che sia di alcun aiuto a Lei, Bill o Linda, come Lei è gli uni dovendo alterare adesso l'urto del firestorm, ma assegna il libero-per-tutto sul quale sta andando adesso. Forse aiuterà, io spero così. Se è almeno non, qualche cosa Lei può leggere aiutare metta cose in prospettiva.

Ai due membri di GLP io ho indirizzato questa lettera a: Io sto usando i Suoi indirizzi di e-mail in favore del foro intero. Io La spero mente di don´t. C'è solo troppo molti da maneggiare. Così per favore si senta libero per spedire questo su al resto, e se Lei desidera affiggerlo, vada avanti. Io non posso vedere ragione perché non. Io don´t pensano che fu voluto dire essere una comunicazione privata tra io e "J". Marci

Lettera da J [un "membro"] riguardo a Dan Burisch

Il Sig. Deppeller e tutti, Lei può distribuire questa lettera a chiunque che Lei sceglie. O, non. Come un preambolo, io non credo, che la somma di biblioteca sotto il nome Noory dovrebbe essere dato a lui. Nessuno buono verrebbe col facendo così. Io dubito personalmente che lui lo ricordasse dopo avere ricevuto il suo prossimo assegno paga.

Ai bambini qui che legge,

Lei è stata testimone ad una verità, una verità che sarà chiamata altrimenti da quegli il cui destino è più semplice di altri. Vero abbastanza questo uomo è una beffa a loro, come la loro prospettiva del mondo non afferrerà altrimenti. In finalità loro usarono tutti che loro avevano lasciato e presto gli uomini che avviarono l'incalzante al mio ragazzo terranno su suo e quelli del suo ilk´s la migliore bandiera contro lui: il loro amore di soldi e la loro dipendenza sul Suo credere anche in regole così di società. Centinaio di pagine di informazioni esiste, incluso documenti verificati, rapporti di testimone oculare di conferma, il suo lavoro che potrebbe essere studiato ed incontri diretti che hanno dato luogo a molti sentimenti circa lui come un uomo. Quello sarà dato su presto a derisione, agli sciocchi del tempo. Lui si informò che sarebbe accaduto questo, nel 2000.

Lui sorrise a me e detto, "Corretto." Lui conosce lo scopo che lui fu mandato a chiamare. Quelli vicino a lui e quelli nel potere fanno ora" dire accurately "pane e circhi. Discussione circa il mio ragazzo è stata soggiogata ultimamente per la sua salute. Lui non saprà tutti lui sarà chiamato. Lui non leggerà gli articoli destinati per un periodico che i titoli, Fantasma Alieno" a Roswell" o dell'altra compressa assurda fuoriesce, né deve mai trattare con le testate condensate ed ugualmente insensate Arturo Bell, Giorgio Noory, Giorgio Knapp, e dei ragazzi chiamate William Birnes e Donald Ecker. Lo straccio condensato offerto dai Sig. Noory e gli ultimi due nomi ha promesso alla storia completa del mio ragazzo.

Loro offrono questo mostrando un mostro di gomma per un film di fantascienza sulla coperta, mentre parlando ad alcune di informazioni nostre rilascia, fraintende della sua vita complicata e decisioni amorose ed oneste, e tenendo sul suo libretto degli assegni. Loro dovrebbero sapere che era quella risposta che ha dannato la comunità intera dal nostro muoversi in avanti. Loro hanno scritto il loro controllo e noi abbiamo determinato che loro stanno rappresentando fondi insufficienti per muoversi in avanti. Io dubito che loro abbiano la capacità di avvolgere le loro menti circa quello.

Il mio ragazzo non ha bisogno di conoscere più questo. Anni prima di molti di voi nacquero una decisione fu fatta mettere una prova di fronte al pubblico, in sfida dei presagi del rapporto di Istituzione di Brookings famoso di 1960. Quella prova, mentre usando un uomo con semplice splendore, fu eseguito.

Nel 1971, una decisione fu portata per usare il mio ragazzo in questo sforzo. Io non avevo idea alla durata che lui doveva essere molto più che io seppi alla durata. Lui era incontrare un altro bambino sotto circostanze estreme ed il mio ragazzo vivrebbe solamente su attraverso lui. Io ho conosciuto sin da allora la persona come il mio bambino.

La palla fu messa in moto nel 1975 quando lui prima cominciò a mostrare lo splendore con un microscopio. I poteri decisero a quella durata per offrire due strade, in una prova del suo ardore. Lui scelse la strada difficile. Lui scelse l'unica strada corretta. Alcuna della più grande verità era mostrò a lui e la sua semplicità di cuore ed amore di gregge di persone lui diretto verso loro.

Noi del più piccolo gruppo anche abbiamo sentito che questa comunità non era necessariamente la meglio per offrire questa prova dell'immunità umana contro disillusione. Ora fu determinato l'unica comunità contigua disponibile, messo separatamente dalle sbarre del Brookings le scoperte di Institution´s. Dato la grande prossimità al tempo di cambi, era l'unico corso che noi potremmo tentare per riguardo verso persone che hanno così lungo gridate per la verità.

I drammi di potere che sono accaduti prima del suo successo col modello e l'ultimo pensionamento lo logorò ultimamente anche. Ma lui sopravvisse. Alcuno del suo lavoro ha assicurato che Lei anche vuole. Rida al suo nome alla Sua propria spesa morale. Lui prega per ogni uno di Lei quotidiano, in ogni modo.

Rimane mio speri che un giorno un'altra offerta sarà fatta al pubblico. Forse loro mostreranno poi che loro possono capire quello che è di fronte a loro. O, forse loro falliranno di nuovo. Solamente tempo ci dirà. Io spero che questa lettera sia arrivata ognuno di Lei nella buona salute e che Lei rimane così per molti anni della felicità. Il tempo è venuto per me ad andare, e così Lei sarà ritornato anche alla reazione che ha guidato la nostra decisione di avanzare di nuovo in avanti invece di: completamente licenziamento, titoli di valore di divertimento che la beffare-verità inscatola del recente secolo, vignette beffarde, commoventi come risposte invece di valore umano, e stesso l'ingrandimento. Nel mio cuore più profondo, io prego per ogni persona qui. J"

SKYWATCHER (Bill Hamilton)

Luogo Admin Joined: 26 Jul 2005 Posti: 142 ubicazione: La California

Affisso: Sole Sep 11, 2005 10:39 di mattina

http://stargateforum.greatboard.com/viewto... il p?t=5&start=210

Soggetto di posto: L'insediamento di Dan

Ed e tutti,

Ha bisogno di essere capito che Dan fu arruolato nel 1986 come un universitario ad UNLV che mostra lo splendore e l'abilità di "pensare fuori alla scatola" che sembra essere un marchio di garanzia il maji guardi per. Come passò tempo, divenne apparente quel Dan già si aveva scelto quando lui fu rapito come un ragazzo ed il suo amico fu preso anche. Risulta che l'amico morì e Dan ha potuto avere un trasferimento di DNA da quel amico che morì. Sembra come la storia spiega che l'amico è il figlio di MJ-1 e Dan fu adottato poi in spirito" da MJ-1 e trattò come un figlio per sostituire quello lui perse. Se Dan ora ha alcuni dei tratti del volto del figlio di MJ-1 è ignoto, ometta il figlio era brillante. Quando Dan mostrò i suoi talenti nel laboratorio, gli si fu avvicinato. Lui non fu riassunto immediatamente su ETs o la storia di qualsiasi cosa, ma semplicemente trasse guardare a delle celle particolari sotto un microscopio che lui fece domande circa e ne ricevette poco risponde. Infatti, dopo quello prima fase del suo lavoro, lui fu dato permesso e portò di nuovo solamente più tardi per essere riassunto sulla natura di EBE delle celle lui aveva esaminato. Prima quello, lui pensò che ogni discorso di EBEs, ETs, ed UFOs appartenne frangiare aree ed appena ha ignorato il soggetto come alla durata lui non aveva nessun richiamo consapevole del periodo di tempo mancante quando lui aveva 10 anni.

Io sto parafrasando molto qui, ma io si disse anche che lui fu selezionato anche per rivelazione quando Bob Lazar non funzionò. Io penso Bob fu portato nel programma per non risolvere volo spaziale, ma bagnare nell'ingegneria inversa così lui potesse parlare di lui quando il tempo era maturo, comunque lui era quello che sarebbe chiamato un "cowboy" e sarebbe andato via da solo da che cosa alcun ulteriore piano per usare Bob era scrapped e Dan che già stavano parlando con un paio di ragazzi sotto prigionia era pensato poi che fosse la scelta per esaminare le acque. Devo dire io era una buona scelta, ma la reazione di molti stava atterrendo in quello molti saltarono su un carro della banda che ridimensiona senza facendo un minimo di investigazione e vedere l'ammontare ricco di materiale che Dan stava distribuendoci del suo senso della verità, la giustizia, ed il Modo americano (alcuna somiglianza a superuomo è puramente casuale. )

Quando Marci faceva tutti lei potrebbe fare segnalare che questo uomo Dan ebbe bisogno di attenzione ed aiuta, poco risposero. Io avevo un anno. Don era uno. Lei ebbe bisogno di aiuto nel rivelare la storia. Che lei fu arruolata per fare questo o appena ha scelto di farlo da solo non è come importante e le Rivelazioni loro e quelli che hanno affisso sul Filo Dorato in appoggio di quelle rivelazioni. Noi tutti interrogiamo: Questo potrebbe essere vero? Queste informazioni sono noi possiamo allineare con o disinformation per fuorviarci? Nessun argomento potrebbe persuaderLa da alcuno uno di noi, Dan non pari perché ognuno deve esaminare l'evidenza, analizzi, sia guidato dalla Sua intuizione ed ESP se Lei l'usa, e decide per loro. Presto abbastanza, la verità splenderà più brillante che tutte le altre luci e le ombre che appostano circa queste rivelazioni disperderanno e si affievoliranno di nuovo nella notte.

Web  Top
1 replies since 16/9/2005, 11:56   971 views